Windows Server Consultant
Washington, District Of Columbia
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Windows Server consultant for a 4+ month contract role for a client in Washington, D.C.
The primary purpose of this role is to provide recommended practices and guidance pertaining to Win 2003 Server deprecation. This individual will provide knowledge transfer as informal collaborative working sessions.
- 3+ years of experience with Remediation Analysis Reporting
- Ability to recommend Alternatives and document status reports
- Ability to document a summary of Win 2003 Servers being deprecated
- Ability to document a summary of Win 2003 Servers that do not have an existing remediation plan
- Efficiently Roadmap a plan of action strategy as well as proposed solutions
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates must be able to work onsite in Washington, D.C. and must be able to start as soon as possible. This job requires candidates to be a U.S. Citizen.