Web Content Specialist
50 Beale Street San Francisco, CA 94105
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Web Content Specialist for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in San Francisco, CA.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Work closely with content strategists, interaction designers, visual designers, IT and business stakeholders to create and manage compelling, usable websites, sections, and pages
- Responsible for constructing and editing compelling content to create top-notch user experiences
- Responsible for Search Engine Optimization research and understanding the best practices of web content standards
- Create content solutions that balance users needs with business/legal requirements
- Minimum 3+ years of experience creating and managing content for an internal corporate team or an agency working with large corporate clients
- Must have experience using Content Management Systems (WordPress, WCM, Drupal, Joomla)
- Must have experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) research and implementation
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with a strong command of best-practice web content standards is required
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to work with all levels of an organization
- Strong ability to analyze data to fully understand user behavior, and recommend content changes
- Must have a strong understanding of user-centered design and navigation principles
- Experience operating effectively and collaboratively on a cross-functional team that includes Interaction Designers, Visual Designers, Content Strategists, and Usability Researchers/Testers
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.