Web Content Specialist
Oakland, CA 94105
2rbConsulting is seeking experienced Web Content Specialists for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in California. This is a remote opportunity.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Will be part of the Content Strategy team within the digital marketing team
- Work closely with content strategists, interaction designers, visual designers, IT and business stakeholders to create and manage compelling, usable websites, sections, and pages
- Provide full-service interactive creative services to help achieve the company’s collective goal of being a high-performing team, dedicated to web product excellence and ease of use
- Minimum 3 years of experience creating and managing content for an internal corporate team or an agency working with large corporate clients
- Must have expert level CMS skills and experience
- A strong understanding of user-centered design and navigation principles is required
- Experience implementing SEO best-practices across a variety of platforms to vastly different audiences without losing sigh of the end user experience
- Must have the creativity and ingenuity needed to create content solutions that balance user needs with business/legal requirements
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with a strong command of best-practice web content standards, with SEO research and implementation skills
- Excellent communication, speaking and presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.