50 Beale Street San Francisco, CA
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Visual Designer for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in San Francisco, CA.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Responsible for collaborating with internal teams to define user interface requirements
- Apply sketching techniques, such as gradients and contrasts to enhance digital images
- Develop prototypes and models to use in various products to maximize aesthetic consistency
- Responsible for staying up-to-date with design application and industry developments
- Combine various colors, shapes and typography fonts to improve user experience
- Responsible for presenting rough drafts to product managers and/or key stakeholders to gain approval
- Hands-on experience with creation and editing software like Sketch, Photoshop, InDesign and Adobe Illustrator
- Proven work experience as a Visual Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- Candidate must have a portfolio of digital work (e.g. websites, native apps, logos, animations and graphics)
- Must have strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
- Strong attention to visual details with the ability to meet deadlines while working on team projects
- BS degree in Design, Visual Arts, or relevant qualification
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.