VMWare Presales Specialist
415 1st Ave N Suite 300 Seattle, Washington 98109
Our client, a national IT Managed Services, and IT Solutions company, is seeking to hire a proactive, seasoned Pre-Sales Support Specialist to help drive the telesales and outbound sales activities for the VMWare Delivery team.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Provide pre-sales support to the VMWare telesales and Outbound sales team.
- Utilize your VMWare knowledge and understanding of how to build & configure VMWare solutions, around Networking, Operations, Automation, and Storage.
- Share your knowledge regarding VMWare pricing programs such as ELA, procedures & policies around bid pricing, product promotions, deal registration and other partner engagement programs.
- Proactively suggest opportunities for improvement in the sales participation.
- Increase product awareness.
- Maintain VMWare sales & technical certifications.
- Attend VMWare, Datacenter, meetings, training, and events. Some overnight travel required.
- 5+ years of pre-sales and/or direct sales experience within the technology industry, with a strong focus for 2+ years in the Virtualization arena.
- Exp. working with a technology reseller organization highly preferred.
- Technical certifications for VMWare strongly desired.
- Outstanding presentation skills, and prior experience presenting to large groups, and trade show attendees.
- Strong writing and communication skills at all levels of client and internal teams.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Self-driven and organized.
- Bachelors or Masters degree
Our client offers outstanding benefits such as benefits package from DAY 1, meaningful work, high-performance teams, paid volunteer days, a staff run charity, and dog-friendly offices.
This role does not currently offer Visa sponsorships or relocation benefits. There are great company benefits!
If this role sounds like a good match, and you're ready for a great new challenge, please submit your resume. We look forward to connecting with you!