2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced UX Researcher for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in Oakland, CA.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Responsible for understanding and incorporating complex technical and business requirements into research
- Lead research development, as well as collect and analyze user behavior through lab studies, field visits, ethnography, surveys, benchmark studies, server logs, and online experiences
- Define and measure quantitative UX goals and metrics in collaboration with Designers, Quantitative Researchers, Data Analysts, and Program Managers
- Work closely with Designers, Product Managers, and Engineers to identify and prioritize tasks
- Conduction empirical research using methods from computer science, quantitative social science, statistics, and other fields to understand behavior and to be able to extract meaningful patterns from large data sets
- Must have 2-4 years of relevant work experience
- User research experience is required
- Must have experience with quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- Experience with research strategy and planning is required
- Strong understanding of strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development process
- Experience integrating user research into product designs and practices is highly preferred
- Experience integrating user research into product designs and design practices
- Must have strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and collaboration skills
- BA/BS degree in Statistics, Human Factors, Psychology, HCI/Computer Science or other related fields or equivalent practical experience
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.