50 Beale Street San Francisco, CA
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced UX Interaction Design Engineer for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in San Francisco, CA.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Design graphic user interface elements, such as menus, tabs and widgets
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function
- Responsible for conducting layout adjustments based on user feedback and identify/troubleshoot UX problems
- Responsible for adhering to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- Must have a minimum of 3-5+ years of experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role with strong mobile experience
- Strong knowledge of wireframe and or prototyping tools (e.g. Axure, InVision)
- Proficient with design software – Primarily Sketch, but also Adobe Illustrator, XD or Photoshop
- Must have a strong understanding of UX principles
- Candidate must have a solid portfolio of work
- Great time-management skills, along with strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- BS in Design, Computer Science or relevant experience
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.