UX Designer Intermediate
50 Beale Street San Francisco, California 94105
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced UX Designer for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in San Francisco, CA. We’re looking for a talented UX Designer that has the ability to translate high-level requirements and UX strategies into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Collaborate with senior UX Designers to understand goals and develop personas and user scenarios
- Responsible for executing all UX design states from concept, to final hand-off, and to engineering
- Flush out design concepts into design artifacts that are ready for development
- Present and defend designs, as well as key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Interface with Digital Product Management throughout the scope of the project
- Must have at least 3-5+ years of experience using Abobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- 1+ years of experience utilizing Adobe XD
- Strong Interactive Prototyping skills (Axure/iRise, etc.)
- Extensive experience with user research/usability testing
- Must have strong Visual/UX Design Skills
- 3+ years of experience with User-System Interactions
- 2+ years working on responsive websites
- Extensive experience with Style Guide/Standards Creation/Editing Ability
- Mobile Experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State, and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.