568 1st Avenue South, Suite 550 Seattle, WA 98104
Our client, a cutting-edge technology company, is looking to hire an experienced UI Developer for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for delivering groundbreaking solutions by creating new user experiences that are both innovative and visually stunning.
Our client offers a variety of generous benefits and provides a casual working atmosphere for fun and hard-working individuals.
- Work closely with internal team members to create new and unique experiences, and to improve existing products
- Assist in articulating and building end-user product experiences
- Apply rapid ideation and prototyping skills to deliver innovative prototype solutions
- Build state-of-the-art proofs of concept and create new user experiences that are both fun and innovative
- 7+ years of UI development experience for consumer or business applications
- Proficient with HTML5 and CSS3
- Strong ability to build prototypes in a rapid, iterative manner in collaboration with designers, usability researchers, and other team members
- Extensive experience developing UIs for web (all versions and display sizes) is a plus
- Must be able to work with a close-knit team to meet tough deadlines and solve challenging problems
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, and/or Information Design or HCI
If this opportunity is a good match for your background, skills, and career goals, please submit your resume for immediate consideration! Local candidates highly desired, and candidate must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. PLEASE, NO 3rd PARTY CANDIDATES.
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.