Tier 2 Support Engineer
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Tier 2 Support Engineer for a rapidly growing team in Bellevue, WA. The individual in this role will be responsible for supporting a talented team of Technical Support Specialists in troubleshooting issues. Support engineers will also be responsible for providing an exceptional customer support experience to the organization’s customers.
We’re seeking highly motivated individuals who have a passion for customer experience with great technical and troubleshooting skills. This organization welcomes and encourage individuals to take an active role in realizing the vision of the company while also promoting personal and professional growth.
- Responsible for supporting customers via chat, email and phone to troubleshoot issues
- Handle escalated cases and customers from support team with a high sense of urgency and follow through
- Responsible for managing incoming and escalated contacts from all channels’
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Manage security & abuse issue types specifically regarding SPAM, Phishing and risks associated with Social Engineer attempts
- Work closely with various departments to resolve problems and ensure accurate documentation of each contact
- Identify opportunities for improvement and assist in process improvement efforts
- Must have 2-4+ years of experience in a technical customer service/support setting
- Must have excellent end-user interaction and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in support cloud-based applications via phone, email, chat, community and social channels is required
- Able to demonstrate consistent and reliable performance in a technical support role
- Strong passion for customer service with a commitment to an elevated level of accuracy
- Experience identifying opportunities for improvement and assisting in process improvements
- Able to work independently and with Support Leads, Managers, and Directors
- Willingness and ability to learn and develop new skills quickly, including technical certifications and training
- Have a passion for problem solving and excellent attention to detail
- Highly motivated with a passion for researching and documenting known workarounds and processes
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration! Candidates must also be local to the Greater Seattle area. Please no third-party candidates!
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.