Tier 2/3 Technical Support Engineer
2rbConsulting is looking to hire a Tier 2/3 Technical Support Engineer for a contract role in Redmond, WA. In this role, you will provide your insight and execution to drive the optimal customer experience by phone call, email and remote assistance. This will include talking the customer through account set up, as well as troubleshooting and resolving all technical issues.
Key Responsibilities – The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Provide world-class customer experience with every interaction
- Engage and empathize with customers to support and resolve technical issues through completion
- Develop, foster and maintain highly effective customer interaction
- Ensure accurate and timely resolution of all assigned issues
- Escalate product bugs or unresolvable cases
- Develop, foster and maintain effective working relationships with engineering to enhance the customer experience
- Collaborate with team members to enhance the customer experience
- Enforce a high-quality customer service culture
Overall Qualifications - We are seeking candidates with the following experience and skills.
- Ability to interact with Enterprise level customers
- 2-3 years in an IT Service Desk role, ideally with experience in an enterprise exchange, O365, or Intune
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Being able to develop relationships with customers to effectively understand priorities and drive technical recommendations and solutions
- Passionate about delivering the ultimate customer experience
- Demonstrated professionalism in resolving customer issues
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills including: identification of issues, obstacles and opportunities and development and implementation of effective solutions
- Demonstrated ability to think on your feet and take a methodical approach to troubleshooting.
- Commitment to meet and exceed individual and team KPIs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of Office 365 Suite and environment
- Understanding of cloud technologies
- Active Directory
- Knowledge of O365 Technical Architecture
- Experience with Microsoft Windows operating system environment
- Concepts of Networking Fundamentals
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.