Test Data Specialist
4203 Town Center Blvd El Dorado Hills, California
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Data Test Developer for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in El Dorado Hills, CA.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Responsible for requirements gathering, design, development, implementation and support of the company’s Test Data Masking needs
- Support automation framework and solutions for test data masking and subsetting using IBM Optim tool
- Collaborate with Applications Development, Project Managers, QA/Test, Database Administrators, Data Modelers and Data Quality teams to develop data masking solutions
- 3-5+ years of experience in the IT industry, specifically in Test Data Masking
- 3-5+ years in the Healthcare industry, with an in-depth understanding of HIPAA and Privacy acts
- At least 3 years of experience using IBM Optim Data Masking and Subsetting techniques
- At least 3 years of experience on RDBMS (Oracle and SQL Server); Experience in SQL Server is a must
- 2+ years of experience with UNIX/Linux/Windows and Flat file systems
- 2-3 years of experience with Shell and Perl Scripting
- Strong ability to write queries/macros/scripts using tools like SQL, Excel, Shell, XML etc.
- Extensive understanding of Data masking, scrubbing, quality and integration techniques
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Vizio, Project Planning and PowerPoint
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.