San Francisco, California
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Technical Writer for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in San Francisco, CA.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Interface with Pharmacy Program leaders and subject matter experts to document new and updated business processes, operational procedures, and training materials
- Function independently to create needed document artifacts
- Identify when content is needed and be comfortable with acquiring the needed content
- 4+ years of experience in Technical Writing/Documentation
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to function independently to create new and updated business processes, operational procedures, and training materials
- Ability to identify when content is needed/be comfortable with acquiring the needed content
- A minimum of 2+ years exp. with Visio Software, including experience creating training materials and Process Maps
- Critical Thinking/Analysis
- Microsoft Office (Highly Proficient)
- Healthcare Industry experience is a plus
- Solution Design and Management
- Business Process Mapping
- Training documentation
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background screening and pass a drug test.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.