3300 Zinfandel Dr Rancho Cordova, CA 95762
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Technical Writer for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in El Dorado Hills, CA.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Responsible for the daily monitoring of department document request mailbox; prioritizing according to document type and due date
- Attend workgroup meetings as designated by the managers
- Collaborate with business SMEs to develop technology-based interactive trainings
- Responsible for maintaining DLPs, Workflows, P&Ps for updates and archiving
- Create internal and external communications FAQ’s, talking points, how-to-manuals, and job aides
- Must have strong writing, content, research, and editing skills
- Advanced to expert computers and related software application knowledge is required
- Must be able to quickly grasp complex technical concepts with the ability to make them easily understandable in text, pictures, or interactive
- Must be proficient with MS Office (Excel, Visio, Adobe, SharePoint, LMS)
- Exp. creating internal and external communications FAQs, talking points, how-to-manuals, and job aids
- Project management and leadership experience is a huge plus
- B.A/B.S. degree and 5 years of related work experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.
Aaron is a Technical Recruiter whose core focus is to build interpersonal relationships with everyone he works with. Along with his dedication to matching his candidates with the best opportunity, his ability to understand their interests and skills has helped him gain the trust of every candidate he places!