2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Technical Writer for a long-term contract role in Andover, MA. The individual in this role will provide excellent technical writing, as well as administrative and logistical support for technology projects. Our client requires 3+ years of technical writing experience in a biopharmaceutical or vaccine manufacturing area.
- Authoring of technical protocols, reports, memorandum, records, and related correspondence
- Provide administrative support for the routing of documents for review and approval in conjunction with the use of an electronic document system
- Reconcile comments from multiple reviewers on technical writing
- Retrieve and compile data from electronic sources/databases and paper records
- Translate highly technical software functions/features into process driven user-friendly materials to support implantation and training of applications
- 3+ years of technical writing experience in a biopharmaceutical or vaccine manufacturing area
- Must have Chemistry, Manufacturing, and Controls (CMC) regulatory writing experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, as well as experience in the use of web-based applications
- Strong understanding of validation concepts in order to produce documentation for validated systems
- Strong ability to carry out basic calculations in support of data compilation and technical writing activities
- Experience in conducting meetings and managing resolution of comments
If this opportunity is a good match for your background, skills, and career goals, please submit your resume for immediate consideration! Local candidates highly desired, and candidate must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. PLEASE, NO 3rd PARTY CANDIDATES.