Technical Writer III
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Technical Writer III for a contract role in Andover, MA. Our client is a well-known & respected leader in the Pharmaceutical industry. The individual in this role will be responsible for providing technical writing, as well as administrative and logistical support for technology projects.
- Responsible for writing and/or support the development of various technical documents, including requirements, specifications, test plans and user manuals
- Provide evidence of compliance with legal, business and regulatory requirements
- Translate highly technical software functions/features into process driven user-friendly materials to support the implementation and training of applications
- Responsible for creating operational and system qualification documentation in support of Messaging Service implementation
- Provide administrative support for the routing of documents for review and approval
- Develop Standard Operating procedures, training materials, and user manuals
- Minimum of 5-7+ years of relevant work experience is required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, and experienced in the use of web-based applications
- Experience in conducting meetings and managing resolution of comments
- Technical writing experience in the area of biopharmaceutical or vaccine manufacturing is preferred
- Strong ability to carry out basic calculations in support of data compilation and technical writing activities
- Strong understanding of validation concepts
- BS in a technical field is highly preferred
If this opportunity is a good match for your background, skills, and career goals, please submit your resume for immediate consideration! Local candidates highly desired, and candidate must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. PLEASE, NO 3rd PARTY CANDIDATES.