50 Beale Street San Francisco, CA 94105
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Tableau Developer for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in San Francisco, CA.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Responsible for the hands-on development of Tableau Architecture
- Responsible for documentation and data source design
- Monitor Tableau server utilization and capacity planning
- Call out best practices of development and critique design approaches
- Minimum 5+ years of prior work exp. as a Tableau Developer and/or Administrator
- Must have hands-on development experience of Tableau Architecture
- Tableau documentation and data source design experience is required
- Must have experience with Tableau Server Administration and installation in a distributed environment
- Must have exp. monitoring Tableau server utilization and capacity planning
- Strong ability to call out best practices of development and critiquing design approaches
- Advanced knowledge of performance diagnosis and optimization
- Must have excellent communication, documentation, and presentation skills
- Strong ability to encompass in-depth knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of Tableau Server Environments
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.