T2 Technical Customer Support Specialist
500 108th Ave NE, 3rd Floor City Center Building Bellevue, WA 98004
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Tier 2 Technical Customer Support Specialist for a rapidly growing team in Bellevue, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for troubleshooting issues and providing an exceptional customer support experience to the organization’s customers.
We’re seeking highly motivated individuals who have a passion for customer experience, and who have great technical and troubleshooting skills. This organization welcomes and encourages individuals to take an active role in realizing the vision of the company while also promoting personal and professional growth.
- Responsible for supporting customers via chat, email and phone to troubleshoot issues
- Thoroughly understand, reproduce, and solve technical issues
- Handle escalated cases and customers from the support team with a high sense of urgency and follow-through
- Responsible for managing incoming and escalated contacts from all channels’
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Work closely with various departments to resolve problems and ensure accurate documentation of each contact
- Identify opportunities for improvement and assist in process improvement efforts
- Must have 2-4+ years of experience in a technical customer service/support setting
- Must have excellent end-user interaction and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in support cloud-based applications via phone, email, chat, community and social channels is required
- Strong passion for customer service with a commitment to an elevated level of accuracy
- Experience with Ticketing Systems
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills is a strong plus
- Experience identifying opportunities for improvement and assisting in process improvements
- Able to work independently and with Support Leads, Managers, and Directors
- Willingness and ability to learn and develop new skills quickly, including technical certifications and training
- Have a passion for problem-solving and excellent attention to detail
- Highly motivated with a passion for researching and documenting known workarounds and processes
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration! Candidates must also be local to the Greater Seattle area.