T1 Customer Support Specialist
2rbConsulting is looking to hire several T1 Technical Customer Support Specialist for a rapidly growing team in Boston, MA. The individuals in this role will collaborate with team members across the globe to deliver exceptional support to internal and external customers.
We’re seeking talented individuals who have the ability to maintain high service standards, and who are able to consistently contribute to the team and multiple cross-functional projects.
Technical Customer Support Specialist joining the team will be given the resources, opportunity, and responsibility to make a difference from Day 1.
- Responsible for handling customer cases via email, phone, and chat
- After the training period, individuals in this role will be responsible for delivering 1:1 live training to customers, and/or contributing to a cross-functional team
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and an astute attention to detail
- Must have strong writing skills, and an excellent phone manner are critical to success in this role
- Must be able to consistently strive to meet and exceed performance goals in areas like customer satisfaction, quality assurance, and attendance
- Previous customer-facing service or support role experience is a huge plus
- Shift hours for this role may be outside of regular business hours, flexibility on shift is required
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration! Candidates must also be local to the Boston, MA area. Please no third-party candidates!