12034 134th Ct NE ste-201 Redmond, Washington 98052
Our client is seeking an experienced Systems Engineer/Architect to join a company that aids in the installation, configuration, and support of systems hardware and software for critical operations. They are seeking individuals who provide leadership in the design and development of highly reliable and available software systems.
- Provide leadership in the creation of systems analyses, technical requirements and functional specifications for products and services
- Translate market requirements into coherent technical requirements and specifications for Product Management
- Perform work in compliance with the company’s Design Control Procedure
- Provide support for Engineering Management in a hybrid Waterfall/Agile environment
- Mentor members of the engineering group to ensure continuing advance in their design and development skills
- Demonstrated expertise in one or more of the following disciplines: software design and development; firmware/embedded systems design and development; communications system development
- Hands-on knowledge of distributed real-time computing system architecture and design
- Experience with IP Networking, including switches/routers, and various protocols
- Project Planning and Management (waterfall, agile/iterative)
- Experience with communications protocol development and analysis, e.g. SIP, RTP, radio control messaging
- Knowledge of Radio Systems theory of operation – LMR, Bluetooth, WiFi, etc.
- Ability to demonstrate experience in Software Design and Development, multi-platform (Linux and Windows)
Additional Desired Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment
- Ability to perform work functions with a consistently high degree of efficiency and accuracy
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you and you'd like to learn more, submit your resume for immediate consideration!