Systems Analyst ll
2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Systems Analyst ll for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for performing application maintenance and system configuration in support of solution delivery initiatives.
- Responsible for gathering and documenting business requirements to support the design and development of technology and/or process solutions
- Perform application maintenance and system configuration in support of solution delivery initiatives
- Responsible for clearly communicating all issue resolutions
- Leverage relevant processes, technology, and subject matter experts to propose appropriate solutions options
- Develop recommendations and coordinate issue resolution with IT
- Support data conversion. Perform the extract, load, and validation of converted data
- Minimum 3-5+ years of experience as a Systems Analyst
- Must have experience with Splunk & New Relic – Monitoring tool
- Experience with Azure – Cloud is a must have
- Experience with any query language, MS Excel, MS Word is a strong plus
- Must have on call/support experience
- Strong knowledge of systems development life cycle and IT operations
- Experience troubleshooting and identifying issues to ensure resolution and to keep systems operational
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.