Systems Analyst Sr
2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Sr. Systems Analyst for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for supporting an Enterprise view of the company’s information by helping establish, apply, and maintain classification structures, taxonomies, and vocabularies for business and technology capabilities.
- Responsible for creating data catalog metadata within one or multiple systems
- Revise and extend metadata standard, schema, and process documentation with input of project team and Enterprise Information Architecture
- Develop domain taxonomies and controlled vocabularies, in collaboration with technology and business partners
- Responsible for centralizing existing Enterprise vocabularies and taxonomies in system of record, PoolParty
- Build out definitional metadata for existing vocabularies and taxonomies
- Minimum of 3+ years of data retrieval experience
- 3+ years of experience with catalog and classification systems is required
- 3+ years of experience with metadata creation and cataloging is required
- Must be able to collaborate and drive consensus across a diverse group of customers with conflicting priorities
- Experience with systems design and configuration
- Must have strong familiarity with taxonomy, ontology, and vocabulary construction and maintenance
- Strong experience translating taxonomy and metadata expertise into actionable business capabilities
- Strong knowledge of PoolParty, SmartLogic, Protégé, or similar ontology management technology
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Master’s degree in Library and Information Science, Knowledge Management, Information Management, or equivalent professional experience
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.