Systems Analyst Lead
2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Lead Systems Analyst – Specialty for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for requirements analysis and documentation, along with building and developing functional designs that support those requirements.
- Responsible for gathering and documenting business requirements to support the design and development of technology and/or process solutions
- Responsible for leveraging relevant processes, technology, and subject matter experts to propose appropriate solution options
- Responsible for clearly communicate all issue resolutions
- Perform application maintenance and system configuration in support of solution delivery initiatives
- 7+ years of experience as a Systems Analyst
- Must have experience with Oracle (accounts payable and cash management modules)
- Must have full SDLC experience
- Must have a strong familiarity with SAP systems
- Strong understanding of financial terms, processes, etc. is required
- Strong understanding and experience of mining for Data and writing SQL statements
- Solid understanding and experience of accounting and finance from a business perspective is highly preferred
- Exp. gathering and documenting business requirements to support the design and development of technology and/or process solutions
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.