Systems Analyst Lead
2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Lead Systems Analyst for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will acting as the contact for all incidents on system issues or problems. This team is 24/7 escalation support and the individual in this role needs to be able to be on an on-call rotation.
- Responsible for gathering and documenting business requirements to support the design and development of technology and/or process solutions
- Leverage relevant processes, technology, and subject matter experts to propose appropriate solution options
- Responsible for clearly communicating issue resolution
- Perform application maintenance and system configuration in support of solution delivery initiatives
- Act as a contact for all incidents on system issues or problems. Will be required to be on-call rotation
- Must have a minimum of 7+ years of relevant work experience as a Systems Analyst
- Must be data driven, own triaging, and drive triage of issues
- Proficient in any query language
- Strong proficiency with MS Excel, and knowledge of Cloud (Azure) is a strong plus
- Experience with New Relic and experience using Splunk
- Strong understanding of API’s
- Previous work experience at technical companies
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, calm under pressure, able to get work done on your own
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.