2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Systems analyst for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for creating the detailed information design for the organization’s newest systems and supporting a large team in a transformational effort.
- Responsible for turning requirements into actionable data models for implementation
- Partner with developers to support the use of the data model designs
- Ensure that the designs captured in the data models are included with the long-term documentation of systems
- Use the standard processes and repositories for the management of the designs as captured in data models
- Responsible for identifying gaps where standards or guidelines are missing in the support of system development
- 5+ years of logical data modeling experience
- 5+ years of conceptual data modeling experience
- Exp. with structured data modeling tools (ER Studio preferred)
- Extensive exp. working with large teams in data modeling
- 5+ years of exp. with both standard relational and dimensional modeling
- Exp. creating working with Idera Data Architect, Business Architect, and Team Server to create and manage models
- Strong oral and written communication skills enabling the persuasive presentation of proposed solutions
- Ability to collaborate and drive consensus across a diverse group of customers with conflicting priorities
- Computer Science degree or equivalent professional experience
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Aaron is a Technical Recruiter whose core focus is to build interpersonal relationships with everyone he works with. Along with his dedication to matching his candidates with the best opportunity, his ability to understand their interests and skills has helped him gain the trust of every candidate he places!