2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Systems analyst for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for creating the detailed information design for the organization’s newest systems and supporting a large team in a transformational effort.
- Responsible for turning requirements into actionable data models for implementation
- Partner with developers to support the use of the data model designs
- Ensure that the designs captured in the data models are included with the long-term documentation of systems
- Use the standard processes and repositories for the management of the designs as captured in data models
- Responsible for identifying gaps where standards or guidelines are missing in the support of system development
- 5+ years of logical data modeling experience
- 5+ years of conceptual data modeling experience
- Exp. with structured data modeling tools (ER Studio preferred)
- Extensive exp. working with large teams in data modeling
- 5+ years of exp. with both standard relational and dimensional modeling
- Exp. creating working with Idera Data Architect, Business Architect, and Team Server to create and manage models
- Strong oral and written communication skills enabling the persuasive presentation of proposed solutions
- Ability to collaborate and drive consensus across a diverse group of customers with conflicting priorities
- Computer Science degree or equivalent professional experience
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.