2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Systems Analyst for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for ensuring all Point of Sale hardware and software, and LAN/WAN cabling are fully functional for the organization’s new stores.
- Coordinate with stores and testing teams during the pilot phase distribution activities
- Ensure that second through fourth level technical problems are identified, tracked, and resolved
- Responsible for planning and maintaining schedules, procedures, training materials, and tracking methods for new store and remodel store activities
- Provide technical support for new installation hardware and cabling issues
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams within the company’ Technology department and Retail Operations to deliver overall quality assurance
- 2+ years of prior work experience in an Advanced Network and New Store support role
- 2+ years of experience in a Help Desk or customer service role
- 1+ years of experience with advanced Wan and Lan cabling support is required
- Strong project management skills, including measurement, reporting, and financial analysis
- Strong ability to manage multiple internal and external people resources and schedules
- knowledge of computer systems (operating systems, problem management tools, networking architecture and industry standards, and system management and configuration tools)
- Strong knowledge of retail store infrastructures, store and data center operations, and telephony network systems
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills with a strong ability to deliver excellent customer service
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Aaron is a Technical Recruiter whose core focus is to build interpersonal relationships with everyone he works with. Along with his dedication to matching his candidates with the best opportunity, his ability to understand their interests and skills has helped him gain the trust of every candidate he places!