2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Systems Analyst for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for collaborating with other team members to design and document interface contracts of data exchange between systems, as well as supporting cross team’s end to end functional design.
- Responsible for performing application maintenance and system configuration in support of solution delivery initiatives
- Collaborate with different business system team members to prioritize deliverables across multiple agile projects/teams concurrently
- Gather and document business requirements to support the design and development of technology and/or process solutions
- Leverage relevant processes, technology, and subject matter experts to propose appropriate solution options
- Facilitate and collaborate on iterative solution design, and coordinate solution delivery activities across teams and vendors as required
- 5-7+ years of requirement elicitation and analysis experience
- 7+ years of Solution design, testing, and implementation experience
- 5+ years of end user support and documentation experience
- Must be skilled in the utilization of system development methodologies throughout the full project lifecycle
- Proficient in JIRA, Confluence, Slack, and MS office tools
- Extensive experience with data modeling
- Strong ability to identify/define viable technology solutions delivering required business capabilities
- Ability to effectively utilize available tools and resources (internal and external) to resolve issues
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.