Systems Analyst - Intermediate
El Dorado Hills, CA
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Systems Analyst for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in El Dorado Hills, CA.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Responsible for event monitoring and analysis
- Responsible for responding and escalating IT security events and threats and vulnerabilities
- Responsible for case management of low to high risk incidents
- Participate in process improvement and documentation review.
- Must have a degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related field
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in IT, IT security, and/or security infrastructure experience
- Experience with advanced event monitoring, analysis, response, and reporting for IT security incidents is required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills at different levels
- Strong ability to articulate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Certifications which demonstrate baseline competency in the areas of IT Security or related field (CISSP, GIAC) is a plus
- Strong knowledge of HIPAA, HITECH, PCI-DSS, and ISO 2700X
- Experience in the healthcare industry is a strong plus
- Strong knowledge of proper application of the Security and Privacy Rules is a plus
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.