Systems Analyst (Prod Mgr)
2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Systems Analyst Lead for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for collaborating with other team members to drive product feature implementation. We are looking for an individual who has experience defining product features and documenting product requirements to propose technological solutions.
- Responsible for determining technical impacts, problem solving and proposing solutions
- Collaborate with engineering, QA, and business teams to understand requirements, research and document technological solutions to ensure successful delivery
- Responsible for defining product features and documenting product requirements
- Work closely with technology and business teams to drive product feature implementation
- Take ownership of driving new feature development through every stage of the product life-cycle
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of technical product management experience in a cross-functional environment
- Extensive experience writing user stories and detailed user/technical requirements for software products
- Experience working within a scaled agile environment (example SAFe or LeSS)
- Experience with and exposure to REST APIs and mobile/web-based applications
- Proven track record of launching products using Agile processes and methodologies, such as writing user stories and requirements, as well as prioritizing features in Sprint planning and grooming
- Proven experience writing technical user stories in JIRA or similar tools
- Strong ability to collaborate, objectively assess benefits, costs, and viability of proposed solution options
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.