2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Systems Administrator for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for ensuring the stability of enterprise-wide computer operating systems and networks.
- Responsible for problem identification and analysis, problem resolution, security administration, and second/third level support
- Responsible for ensuring the stability of enterprise-wide computer operating systems and networks
- Work closely with various teams and troubleshoot any issues with the systems
- 3+ years of prior work experience as a Systems Administrator
- 3-5+ years of expiring planning ESSBASE is required
- Must be proficient in Oracle SQL
- 3+ years of exp. supporting administration of systems and development
- Exp. with code development of systems within the Hyperion base is a huge plus
- VB (Visual Basic) skills is a huge plus
- Exp. with problem identification and analysis, along with problem resolution, security administration, and second/third level support
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Aaron is a Technical Recruiter whose core focus is to build interpersonal relationships with everyone he works with. Along with his dedication to matching his candidates with the best opportunity, his ability to understand their interests and skills has helped him gain the trust of every candidate he places!