Support Systems Architect
500 108th Ave NE, 3rd Floor Bellevue, WA 98004
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Support Systems Architect for a rapidly growing team in Bellevue, WA. The individual in this role will be tasked with leading cross-team efforts to improve the customer experience through automation. This person will also be responsible for managing the daily operations for all assigned projects, along with supporting managers and senior leadership to ensure the team is achieving its goals.
- Responsible for creating, building and managing Bots to improve the customer centric experience while increasing service agent’s productivity.
- Assess opportunity, project feasibility, approach, and scope
- Responsible for establishing detailed product (system integration) requirements
- Will work closely with senior management to establish and clarify the goals, objectives, and requirements of specific quality, training, workforce
- Tasked with identifying and resolving complex technical issues
- Establish team goals following project goals and supporting team objectives
- Salesforce Einstein Certification or Salesforce Trailhead Super badges supporting Einstein and Discovery are highly desirable
- Experience with building Salesforce Einstein Bots is a huge plus
- Strong understanding of AI Bots and NP
- Proficient in RESTful API, OAuth 2.0, and JSON
- 3+ years of experience in a professional setting, with a preference for operating in a technical space with a high degree of critical thinking and problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and take ownership of challenges
- Strong technical knowledge of SaaS products and their underlying technologies
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!