Support Content Manager
10500 NE 8th St Bellevue, WA 98004
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Support Content Manager for a rapidly growing team in Bellevue, WA. The individual in this role will be responsible for delivering concise and easy-to-read content to ensure that new technical content is well written.
- Responsible for the following deliverables: Technical articles for the organization’s help website, announcements, posts, or responses in the company’s community, and internal process documents
- Review and compile internal change requests and customer feedback
- Refine specification documents and internal technical FAQs and use the information to create quality customer-facing content
- Responsible for tracking and reporting project assignments and schedules
- Work closely with Subject Matter Experts to ensure technical accuracy and work towards hard deadlines
- Must have a minimum of 2+ years of exp. writing or editing content for a variety of audiences on the web
- Strong understanding and ability to use HTML formatting
- Strong understanding and experience with content strategy. KCS certification is a plus
- Exp. creating screen shots and/or visual diagrams to promote understanding of complex ideas
- Exp. with Photoshop or an equivalent image compositing tool is highly preferred
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to perform basic project management and prioritization tasks
- Experience using one or more content management systems (experience using Drupal is a plus)
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with excellent editing skills
- BA in English, Technical Communication, or a related discipline (or equivalent experience)
- Sense of humor is highly preferred!
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration! Candidates must also be local to the Bellevue, MA area. Please no third-party candidates!
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.