Sr. Visual Designer
Oakland, CA 94105
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Sr. Visual Designer for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in California.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Responsible for conceptualizing, designing, and implementing a broad range of projects from large scale designs to small pixel-perfect details extending the visual language of the organization’s brand
- Work collaboratively with the UX design team, including interaction designers, information architects and content strategists
- Responsible for refining and iterating on digital style guide and design system
- Partner with production teams and QA to ensure UI designs are implemented correctly into production
- Responsible for meeting deliverables and timelines on many concurrent projects in a fast-pace environment
- Lead the creation, evolution, and implementation of design standards and guidelines
- Must have a BA or BFA in Graphic Design, Web Design, or related filed
- Minimum 6+ years of experience designing digital interfaces is required
- Must have experience leading UI design for a live, shipped product or website
- Experience building a design system from scratch or radically improved an existing one
- Must have great aesthetic and able to follow current UI trends for mobile and web design
- Strong ability to make informed decisions on a variety of matters consistent with goals and objectives of group, often in high business impact environment
- Comfortable in maintaining multiple priorities and timelines in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Must have expert knowledge of key concepts, practices and procedures relating to the Visual Design field, with demonstrated ability to apply said practices to real-world design problems
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy with respect to designs
- Experience working in Agile development environment
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong background in healthcare or similar fields is highly desired
- Experience developing for mobile interfaces
- Expert working knowledge of Sketch, InVision and Adobe Creative Cloud
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.