Sr. UX Writer
Oakland, CA 94105
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Sr. UX Writer for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in Oakland, CA.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Responsible for producing onscreen copies including instructions, menus, labels, alerts, landing pages, emails, and site documentation
- Research, evangelize, and follow best practices for content strategy and information architecture
- This person will work closely with designers, strategists, and the product team
- Responsible for conducting content audits and evaluating existing experience
- Create deliverables describing customer journeys, task flows, usage scenarios, and content requirements
- Minimum 5+ years of experience as a UX Writer
- Experience working on complex projects and a strong background in software
- Experience and comfortable with design tools such as Sketch, InVision, etc.
- Must have a portfolio showcasing clear, concise UX writing. Along with accurate and engaging informational content
- Self-directed but enjoys collaborating with other team members
- Healthcare experience is a plus
- Used to hitting deadlines and helping manage expectations for your deliverables
- Consulting or agency experience is a plus
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.