Sr. Technical Project Manager
2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Sr. Technical Project Manager for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will work closely with Corporate Technology teams to deliver moderately complex to complex business systems projects for the Supply Chain business.
- Responsible for creating comprehensive project plans; detailing project schedules, resource estimates, quality requirements and metrics, and organizational change management activities
- Ensure completion of all steps required to obtain project funding and resource acquisition approval
- Responsible for defining and documenting project work breakdowns, monitoring task status, and updating work estimates and incorporating new tasks into plan as needed
- This individual will report out on progress and management of issues/risks to VP level audience on a regular basis
- Establish project roles and responsibilities, and provide team members with clear direction, including identification and management of issues and risk, and tracking of execution against tasks
- Must have 7+ years of direct IT Project Management experience with Enterprise Systems projects e.g. Oracle, SAP, Dynamics, Siebel, etc.
- Supply Chain and Distribution experience, either in Business or IT is highly preferred
- Must have experience with Oracle build integrations to new solution
- 7+ years of ERP experience is required
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently as an experienced Technology Program/Project Manager
- Able to create comprehensive project plans, detailing project schedules, resource estimates, and schedule/calendar meetings
- Experience collaborating with stakeholder management and reporting out to a VP level audience on a daily basis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration! Candidates must be local to the Greater Seattle Area.