Sr. Technical Project Manager
2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Sr. Technical Project Manager for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for leading and facilitating the transition of users, data, and processes to new Alliances and Partnerships businesses .
- Responsible for creating comprehensive projects plans; detailed project schedules, resource estimates, quality requirements and metrics, and organization change management activities
- Define and document project work breakdowns, monitor task status, update work estimates and incorporate new tasks into plans as needed
- Determine project governance and decision-making structure
- Responsible for establishing project roles and responsibilities, as well as provide team members with clear direction
- Report out on progress and management of issues/risks to VP level audience on a regular basis
- Must have 7-10+ years of experience as a Technical Project Manager
- Experience managing projects of Enterprise Applications through the entire software development lifecycle
- Experience managing significant integrations with other systems
- This individual must have extensive experience leading teams and facilitating decisions with executives and stakeholders
- The ideal candidate will have experience with multiple technology solutions and experience in a variety of environments and capabilities
- Experience with SaaS solutions is a plus
- Ability to work with highly cross-functional teams and business stakeholders is required
- Experience with infrastructure (network, storage, etc.) security, and/or identity management and enterprise applications
- Experience with Salesforce CRM is a huge plus
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.