Sr. Systems Analyst
2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Sr. Systems Analyst for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for supporting various teams with general analysis, requirements gathering, functional design and testing.
- Work closely with other technology and/or business teams to gather requirements, and document business requirements to support the design and development of technology and/or process solutions
- Leverage relevant processes, technology, and subject matter experts to propose appropriate solution options
- Responsible for clearly communicating all issue resolutions
- Perform application maintenance and system configuration in support of solution delivery initiatives
- Responsible for writing functional designs and working closely with development to make sure things are implemented properly
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience as a Systems Analyst
- Must have experience with wireframing web or mobile applications (UX/UI) – Tools used are typically Adobe XD, Balsamiq Mockup, and/or Sketch
- Experience creating process/data flow diagrams is a must have
- Extensive experience with functional design is required
- Experience working with engineering and business teams
- Experience utilizing agile methodologies and participating in scrum teams
- Document collaboration experience is a plus
- Experience with SQL – understanding of database is highly preferred
- Self-directed; can take ideas and run with them with minimal direction
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.