Sr. Support Analyst
1000 Corp Drive Ste. 550 Monterey Park, California 91754
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Sr. Support Analyst for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in Monterey Park, CA. This individual will play a key role in the ongoing project to migrate the existing organizations users and computers to a new domain as well as migrating the client devices and associated user data.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Responsible for migrating user devices and profiles from one AD domain to another
- Troubleshoot simple to complex hardware, software and network issues
- Act as the escalation point of contact for post migration support issues and escalate issues to appropriate server engineer teams
- Manage, log, track and update user’s issues, requests, and incidents in a service desk management application
- Provide user support in a highly dynamic and evolving technical environment
- 5+ years of experience with user migrations – desktop migrations, Active Directory migrations, user profile, data, application and email migrations
- Must be able to work nights to perform device/user migrations as needed
- Extensive experience working with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- At least 5 years of experience working with Microsoft Windows 7/10, Office 2007-2016
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, networking (WAN/LAN) concepts including firewall capabilities and concepts (port restrictions, access rules, etc.)
- Experience with email archiving solutions and their integration into Outlook
- Experience with PowerShell, including writing scripts to automate tasks, query multiple data sources and generate reports
- Experience in the healthcare industry is a plus
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.