Sr. Software Development Engineer
Seattle, WA 98109
We’re looking to hire talented Sr. Software Development Engineers to join an exciting and fast-growing team in Seattle, WA. This individual will be part of a team that is focused on designing and building operational scalability that sustains the exponential growth of the organization’s platforms.
The person in this role will have the opportunity to operate and engineer systems on a massive scale, along with gaining top-notch experience in cloud computing and distributed systems. This is a world-class team that operates in a fast-paced environment. We’re seeking individuals who have thrived and succeeded in delivering high quality solutions in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast.
If you’re passionate about security and believe that world class service is critical to customer success, then this is the job for you.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience is required
- 3+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design is required
- Must have 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling) of new and current systems
- 1+ year developing software solutions in large scale (over 10,000 users) global environments
- Deep experience in at least one modern programming language such as C, C++, C# or Java and mastery of object-oriented design and programming
- Demonstrable track record dealing well with ambiguity, prioritizing needs, and delivering measurable results in an agile environment
- Experience developing or integrating federated identity solutions using SAML, OAuth, OpenID is a strong plus
- Strong understanding of web services technologies such as SOAP, HTTP and REST.
- Strong understanding of Identity Systems like LDAP and/or Active Directory
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field (or relevant work experience)
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for your background, skills, and career goals, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!