Sr. Scrum Master
2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Sr. Scrum Master for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for working closely with IT and business stakeholders on project planning, form and lead scrum team, focus on continuous improvement, and partner with the project manager in the responsive delivery of solutions.
This individual also plays a key role in contributing to the emergence of a healthy, effective Agile Practice and serves as a mentor for project and portfolio teams.
- Responsible for applying scrum/agile iterative development processes to lead on-time delivery of product backlog user stories
- Leverage risk and issue management, leadership courage and proactive/timely communications to safeguard project resources and direct corrective measure to ensure project success
- Responsible for bridging communication between technology and the business through targeted communications and fostering open dialog with team members
- Identify resource gaps and inform the program and project manager to support and enable resource managers for outsourced services as needed
- Responsible for the direct completion of applicable lifecycle deliverables in compliance with established company standards, practices and policies
- Must have a minimum of 5+ years of experience as a Sr. Scrum Master
- Extensive Technical PM experience is required
- Scrum Master certification or commensurate experience
- Strong understanding and experience with application of industry-based project management and SDLC methodologies and tools
- IT Project Management experience, including all elements of scope, time, cost, risk, quality, integration, procurement, human resources, and communications
- Experience managing complex large-scale or multiple mid-sized projects
- Experience building, leading, and mentoring cross-functional teams
- Strong ability to navigate within a fast-paced dynamic environment with high degrees of ambiguity to deliver large and complex projects
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate to diverse audiences and all levels of the organization
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to identify and voice concerns and project issues in a timely and effective manner
- Working knowledge of software engineering, retail technologies, SharePoint, Web, Mobile, API, and Service-Oriented Architectures
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!