Sr. Scrum Master
El Dorado Hills, CA
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Sr. Scrum Master for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider. This role can be either in El Dorado Hills, CA, or Oakland, CA.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Lead scrum teams to deliver new or enhanced projects or programs
- Responsible for managing cross team dependencies across the organization’s business
- Responsible for managing release management, third part development & QA
- Establish goals and create plans for scrum teams, and help drive teams towards achieving those goals
- Work closely with Product Owners, Business Analysts, and Onshore/Offshore development and QA teams
- Must have 3-5+ years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Must be a Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) or SAFe Scrum Master (SSM)
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence is a must have
- Strong background experience in information technology is required
- Certified Product Owner (CPO) is a plus
- Strong Technical Project and Program Management experience is a huge plus
- Proficient in MS Project, Planview or similar project management tools
- Experience with both distributed teams
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.