Sr. Salesforce Development Engineer
440 Terry Ave. N Seattle, WA 98109
We’re looking to hire talented Sr. Salesforce Development Engineers to join a fast-growing team in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be focused on facilitating automation and enablement initiatives for the organizations growing sales, account management, services and marketing teams.
- Focus on strategic, tactical, and technical initiatives involving Salesforce.com
- Provide administration support of Salesforce.com including but not limited to managing customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, etc.
- Proactively identify and implement operational and technical improvements and enhancements that drive sales productivity and improve customer experience
- Responsible for handling multiple projects at once, be able to effectively prioritize initiatives, and effectively communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Must have at least 5+ years of Salesforce development experience using apex, visualforce, triggers, batch apex and Salesforce APIs
- Strong understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application, along with a good understanding of the business processes
- Experience in Salesforce point and click configuration using workflows, validation rules, sales process setup, roles & profiles, etc.
- Extensive exp. integrating Salesforce.com with other applications using SOAP, REST, BULK, and Streaming APIs
- Strong familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies
- Certified Force.com Developer (DEV-401) or equivalent experience is a strong plus
- Strong understanding of Salesforce lightning and component development
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for your background, skills, and career goals, please submit your resume for immediate consideration! No third-party candidates please!