Sr. Release Manager
El Dorado Hills, CA
2rbConsulting is seeking an experienced Sr. Release Manager for a contract role with a well-known health insurance provider in El Dorado Hills, CA.
Our client is a nonprofit health plan provider dedicated to providing Californians with access to high-quality health care at an affordable price. It's the third-largest health plan provider in the state and is dedicated to transforming the healthcare industry. Headquartered in San Francisco, with 18 additional offices across California, they are proud to service over 4 million members and employ more than 6,000 people.
This role requires the successful candidate to be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship and work with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee.
- Responsible for forward planning the release windows and cycles across a portfolio
- Responsible for managing risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and within budget
- Develop scripts and automation tools used to build, integrate, and deploy software releases to various platforms
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews
- 6-8+ years of experience in an information systems operations environment in systems analysis or development is required
- Must have advanced knowledge of PMLC and SDLC
- Strong understanding of Agile development is required
- The individual in this role must come in with a positive attitude and be driven to help the team succeed
- Strong engineering background is a must have
- 2-4+ years of previous release and/or project management experience
- Formal training in project management practices is preferred
- Scale Agile Framework and Release Train Engineer role experience is a huge plus
- Environment Land Lord experience is highly preferred
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field is required
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Candidates selected for these contract opportunities will be required to take a background check and drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest records and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability status and any other classification protected by Federal, State and local laws.
You will also be required to work directly with 2rbConsulting as a W-2 employee, no 1099 or 3rd Party Candidates will be accepted.