Sr. Project Manager
2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Sr. Project Manager for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will partner closely with IT and business stakeholders, collaborating on project planning and execution, and project delivery.
This personal will lead high performing teams on the company’s Technology Supply Chain and Retail Inventory Management project ranging from basic platform enhancement efforts to complex product implementation and upgrades.
- Responsible for developing a deep understanding of projects within the program portfolio, managing assigned projects with a clear understanding of business and IT context, and developing an understanding of cross-program portfolio dependencies
- Drive complex, cross-functional enterprise projects, leading multiple efforts simultaneously
- Responsible for leading high performing, cross-functional, often globally distributed teams
- Perform core project management duties, including guiding the project through formal approval and funding gates, developing a project plan, project timeline and detailed task-driven schedule
- Partner closely with the Scrum Master and Product Owner when leading an Agile project
- Ensure that project status reports are relevant, transparent, and add value
- Must have 5+ years of Project Management experience
- 5+ years of experience with Agile Methods and Processes, including Scrum, Kanban, SAFe4 and working on complex, integrated platforms is required
- Must have excellent communication skills
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager in an IT or a software development setting
- Strong ability to apply knowledge of multidisciplinary business principles and practices to achieve successful outcomes in cross-functional projects and activities
- Domain knowledge of Supply Chain Business Systems, with focus on Retail Engineering, Inventory Management Systems, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Supply, Demand, and Replenishment Planning Systems.
- Demonstrated project management experience implementing large ERP solutions, e.g. Oracle EBS, Microsoft Dynamics, Logility, JDA, etc.
- PMP, PgMP, and Scrum Master Certifications are a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, or Management preferred.
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!