Sr. Project Manager
2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Sr. Project Manager for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for supporting and leading in partnership with the organization’s Store Data Exchange project team.
We are seeking candidates who are detail-oriented, driven and exhibit excellent problem-solving and project management skills.
- Responsible for providing tactical and strategic leadership, planning and day-to-day management of one or more cross-functional projects within the technology portfolio
- Develop a deep understanding of the projects within the program and the broader technology portfolio; managing assigned projects with a clear understanding of business and technology context, developing a deep understanding of cross-program portfolio synergies and dependencies
- Responsible for leading high performing, cross-functional and potentially, globally distributed teams
- Perform core project management duties, including guiding the project through formal approval and funding gates; developing a project plan that includes a detailed budget, project timeline, detailed task-driven schedule, project RACI, and resource plan
- Ensure that project status reports and quarterly updates are relevant, transparent and add value
- Must have 5+ years of experience managing complex, large-scale projects, including all elements of scope, time, cost, quality, risk, integration, procurement, human resources, communications and budget management within a technology environment
- Must have 3+ years of experience enabling data exchanges and cloud solutions
- Must have 3+ years of prior work experience in a retail technology organization
- 5+ years of experience working across functional areas and teams, both technology and business
- 5+ years of experience as a Sr. Project Manager in technology or a software development setting
- Extensive experience with requirements gathering and analysis
- Experience with scrum, agile process and leadership
- Must have experience owning and managing finances for projects – managing forecasts
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!