Sr. Project Manager
2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Sr. Project Manager for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily work with Corporate Technology teams to deliver moderately complex to complex technology solutions for business systems projects benefitting the Supply Chain business.
The person in this role will be a part of a team that is focused on supporting system integrations for Distribution Centers, and integrations for direct shipment capabilities from co-manufacturers.
Candidates must be local to the Seattle area!
- Responsible for coordinating, participating and/or project managing all phases of the technology project cycle
- Responsible for managing planning, designing, development, testing, implementation, documentation training, and closure
- Ensure that projects achieve the expected results within project timeline and on budget
- Define and document project work breakdowns, monitor task statuses, update work estimates, and incorporate new tasks as needed
- Responsible for establishing project roles and responsibilities and provide team members with clear direction, including identification and management of issues and risks.
- 10+ years of experience in Technology Project Management and experience with Oracle EBS modules that support Supply Chain Planning and Execution is required
- Experience working on cross-functional projects and partnering with 3rd parties is required
- Must be able to identify, document and effectively manage decisions, risks, issues, and mitigations
- Must have outstanding experience collaborating and communicating at all levels of an organization
- Proficient with standard office tools including Microsoft Project, Microsoft Project Professional, and O365 Office Suite
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently as an experience Technology Program/Project Manager
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!