Sr. Project Manager
2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Sr. Project Manager for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for working closely with various team members to collaborate on project planning, execution, and delivery. This role focuses on leading high performing teams on Global Technology projects that range from basic platform enhancements to complex enterprise product implementations.
- Responsible for developing a deep understanding of projects within the program portfolio and managing assigned projects
- Drive complex, cross-functional enterprise projects while leading multiple efforts simultaneously
- Perform core project management duties and managing project execution from analysis/design through build, test and deployment
- Responsible for ensuring project status reports are relevant, transparent, and add value
- Lead high performing, cross-functional, globally distributed teams
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a project manager in an IT or software development setting is required
- Must have experience using Agile methods and working on complex, integrated platforms
- Minimum of 3 years of strong Enterprise IT project management experience
- PMP, PgMP, and Scrum Master Certifications are a big plus
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Stakeholder management experience with excellent political skills
- Bachelor’s Degree is required; Master’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, or Management is preferred
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!