Sr. Project Manager
2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Sr. IT Project Manager for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for working closely with cross-functional teams on plans and execution for the rollout of additional company Product Controller software.
- Responsible for working with hardware Project Managers to understand schedules and work with the operations teams to know schedule releases
- Perform project management duties, including working cross-functionally with multiple teams to plan schedules for various teams
- Responsible for communicating with the leadership team after deployments
- Review and facilitate processes and software changes required to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of moderately to complex business processes
- Minimum of 5-10+ years of experience as a Project Manager is required
- Must be organized, detail oriented, able to drive issues and have a willingness to own the software deployment schedule
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and specifically have the ability to strongly communicate statuses, issues, and risks
- Strong ability to drive issues/tasks to resolution and conclusion
- Able to execute within the agile/scrum, large scale scrum model
- Must be able to deal with ambiguity and able to recommend processes and/or structural improvement to processes
- Able to work cross-functionally with various teams
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.