Sr. Project Manager
2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Sr. Project Manager for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for leading technical and business unit groups to review, document, analyze and make recommendations to improve the effectiveness of moderately complex to complex business processes and solutions.
- Responsible for driving decision-making that favors compromise and alignment over consensus-building
- Responsible for planning, developing, and executing project schedules
- Partner closely with Program Management Office, Architecture, Security, Privacy, Legal, Enterprise Information Management, and Finance
- Responsible for ownership and management of project budget
- Build and lead high-performing project teams
- Must have a minimum of 5+ years of experience as a Technical Project Manager
- Business Intelligence related project experience is required
- Minimum 3+ years of Agile Scrum and cloud experience is required
- Extensive experience with MS-Project, Jira, and Confluence
- Must have experience in Business Intelligence and data service analytics
- Experience in process optimization and acceleration
- Prior work exp. working cross-functionally with analysts, senior management, leadership, and business users to facilitate the collection of business requirements and delivering technical specs
- Proven track record of delivering solutions in the cloud with a strong understanding of cloud best practices
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Jeff is a dynamic, results-focused full life-cycle recruiter with a commitment to a client service and creative recruitment. Jeff has had nearly 20 years of success locating, identifying, and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. His strength is in building and maintaining authentic long-term candidate and client relationships.