Sr. Project Manager
2401 Utah Ave S Seattle, WA 98134
2rbConsulting is looking to hire an experienced Sr. Project Manager for a contract role in Seattle, WA. The individual in this role will primarily be responsible for creating comprehensive project plans and ensuring the completion of all steps required to obtain project funding and resource acquisition approval.
- Responsible for defining and documenting project work breakdowns, monitoring task statuses, and organizational change management activities
- Determine project governance and decision-making structure
- Establish project roles and responsibilities, and provide team members with clear direction
- Responsible for reporting out on progress and management of issues/risks to VP level audience on a regular basis
- Create comprehensive project plans, detail project schedules, resource estimates, quality requirements and metrics, and organizational change management activities
- Must have 7-10+ years of experience as a Technical Project Manager
- Must have experience with Financial/Accounting Enterprise Systems
- This individual must have strong leadership skills, the ability to work independently, relationship building skills, and be able to facilitate collaboration and communicate at all levels of an organization
- Strong ability to work with highly cross-functional teams and business stakeholders is required
- Experience creating comprehensive project plans and obtaining project funding and resource acquisition approval
- Experience reporting out on progress and management of issues/risks to VP level audience on a regular basis
If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Aaron is a Technical Recruiter whose core focus is to build interpersonal relationships with everyone he works with. Along with his dedication to matching his candidates with the best opportunity, his ability to understand their interests and skills has helped him gain the trust of every candidate he places!